DSC 2012 Notification
Happy news for Jammikunta TET Qualified candidates
COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD.
NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS – 2012
(Notifcation No.1863/RC-3/2011 dated:30.01.2012)
1. In pursuance of the orders of the Government in G.O.Ms.No.159, Education (P.E.Ser.II) Department,
Dated.16-11-2011, G.O.Ms.No.4, Education (PE.Ser-II) Department, Dated.09-01-2012, G.O. Ms. No. 12 Edn
(PE.Ser.II) Dept, Dated 30.01.2012, G.O. Ms. No. 13 Edn (PE.Ser.II) Dept, Dated 30.01.2012 applications are
invited Online through the proforma application to be made available on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in)
from16-02-2012 to 17-03-2012 for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teachers,
Language Pandits, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and
Schools under the control of the Tribal Welfare Department and Municipalities in the State through
District Selection Committee.
2. District wise vacancy position is given in the table given below
3. The applicants are required to carefully go through theInformation Bulletin and should satisfy themselves as
to their eligibility for this Recruitment, before payment of fee and submission of application. The Information
Bulletin will be available on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) and (www.dseap.gov.in)
from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
4. The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and Teachers Recruitment Test for
each post through APONLINE or e-seva centers between16-02-2012 and 16-03-2012. The last date
for payment of fee is 16.03.2012 and last date for submission of application online is 17.03.2012.
5. The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website
(http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) which will be made available from15.02.2012. The post, community and medium
wise vacancies in each district will be available on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) from 10.02.2012.
6. AGE: Applicants must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the
maximum age of 39 years as on 1st July, 2012. However, in case of BC/SC/ST, the maximum age limit is
44 years and in case of Physically Challenged 49 years.
7. Qualifications: Post-wise qualifications are given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Written Test: The applicant should take the test only in the district in which he seeks recruitment.